- The Holeshot GNCC Tires are nearly unrivaled when it comes to trail and cross country riding. You’ll have a hard time finding a tire with better clean-out, lighter steering, and more aggressive grip that still manages to last as long as the Holeshot GNCC. Design features like the 6-ply carcass, profiled front tire, and open tread design are what makes it so capable. ITP put these features together in a single tire so you can mount a set of Holeshot GNCCs and treat yourself to instant traction no matter what type of terrain you ride.
- Designed for long-travel, high-performance quads
- 6-ply carcass delivers handling and traction to deal with tight trees, rocks, and ruts
- Front tire features rounded profile and angled knob pattern for light steering
- Rear tire has open tread and split knob design for excellent grip, cornering, and clean-out
- Excellent wear along with superior puncture resistance
- Perfect for GNCC racing and cross country riding
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov